89, whole car parting out.

neverfastenough

Ok I picked up an 89 sc, wrecked up front. You dont want anything radiator forward. Im taking the rear end , and tranny swap stuff for my car. I also want the rear bumper. The rest is up for grabs. I have a bunch of stock radio's and amps. Car is black, grey interior, 130k miles. I am at school, but home on the weekends so I can pull a needed part then. If you need something shoot me a PM. Dont ask for a connecting rod or an oil pan etc, I cant pull these in a weekend when Im trying to do a tranny swap at the same time. I guess ill keep track of some dibs tho, Ill be out of school may 8th so I can pull anything then. Ill decide by then if I want the engine or not.

Corey

1dude, Like I said above, Im only home on weekends, the car was hit up front and the crash bar is bent in. The radiator is also bent in, I need to hack the whole front of this thing off before I even think about removing the engine. Heres a bit of an idea of what it looks like.

Iphonepics009.jpg

Ill get back to everyone on tough parts once Im home for the summer, second week of May.

Thanks,
Corey

chime module, and the dual coil relay, along with the heater control-SOLD
Radio- sale pending

evreything else up for grabs. Including built rearend and new tranny cooler, in other thread.

Corey

flex im in the process of pulling the seats from the car and then i can get nice pics of the rest, i have the door panals in the garage also so i can get good pics of them. Ill will have them to u by the weekend

Thanks Corey,

Take as many as you can. I may be interested in more than just the visors.

Does this car have a fold down rear seat? If it does, I'm looking for the L-brackets and mounting hardware.

Joe

Rear speaker covers

If your SC has the gray cloth interior, I am looking for the titanium rear speaker covers shipped to 66085.

Back