?????'s

free90sc

I was wanting to know what year model to start looking for the better supercharger ,bigger mass air and throttle body.
I have found a 93 I was thinking of buying for parts. its a little rough around the edges, but it has alot of stuff I could use to finish mine out. This car has a re-man engine from Jasper engines, and the supercharger has been redone . Have you any info good or bad on jasper? the super charger puts out 11 to 13 lbs of boost every time the gas pedel hits the floor. One other ?,how accurite are the factory oil pressure guages? I have a 90 model that stays a little to thehigh side{good!},but the re-man engine I mentioned stays right around half way . I thought it would be the same if not better
I have seen written several times on your site about how bad the performance chips are worthless. I just was wondering how your bigger performance mods get used to ther full potential without having the factory setting recalibrated from stock and sorta effieciant ,to fine tuned an relly powewrfull
Thank you very much
Sean Roper:free90sc:)

I have seen written several times on your site about how bad the performance chips are worthless. I just was wondering how your bigger performance mods get used to ther full potential without having the factory setting recalibrated from stock and sorta effieciant ,to fine tuned an relly powewrfull

Get yourself an EEC tuner......everything can be adjusted, air, spark, fuel, shift points, fans, rev limiters ......you get the point. :)

I was wanting to know what year model to start looking for the better supercharger ,bigger mass air and throttle body.

The better supercharger came on the 94/95 SC's, the also came with a 70mm MAF as opposed to the 60mm in the earlier years. I think the TB was the same in all years.

Back