Anyone with a MP FMIC

Tony8470

I have an intercooler here with the mounting pegs cut off I have a piece of barstock and washers to make it like it was.

I was wondering if someone could get me measurements on how far the washers are down from the intercooler on the bar stock. Also how far apart the pegs are at the washers. It looks like they bent the one side to make it fit.

Attachments

• Picture1 001.jpg
    Picture1 001.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 93
I have an intercooler here with the mounting pegs cut off I have a piece of barstock and washers to make it like it was.

I was wondering if someone could get me measurements on how far the washers are down from the intercooler on the bar stock. Also how far apart the pegs are at the washers. It looks like they bent the one side to make it fit.

If you had asked a couple days ago I cold have measured it for you, but now that it's back in the car I can't really get a good measurment. Suggest sending Charles Warner an e-mail and I'm sure he will be able to tell you what you want to know.

Warner, Charles
E-mail Address(es):
charles_warner@mindspring.com

David

Sorry for the delay.

Condenser006.jpg

Condenser007.jpg

Condenser008.jpg

Awesome! those are perfect! Did you happen to get the distance across, of how far the washers are far apart from each other?

It looks like I can get what I need from those pictures thanks!

On a side note.

I noticed there are silicone couplings called hump couplings. Has anyone noticed any wear from engine vibration anywhere that these would help? Or do you think they aren't necessary?

Awesome! those are perfect! Did you happen to get the distance across, of how far the washers are far apart from each other?

since the MP fmic sits in the rubber grommets that the radiator sits in when it's in its stock location measure the distance between the 2 posts on the bottom of the stock radiator.

Back