95 Supercharger for sale...

Ad'z94SC

My 94 SC was totalled. =( So I bought a 95 SC which was in overall better condition. The previous owner kept everything stock & kept up on his maintenance. I swapped most of my parts over to the 95. Including the Supercharger because I had a 10% pulley on it and had already cleaned out my 94 Supercharger and added new fluid. The 95 Supercharger has exactly 100k on it. It was running great before I took it off. But since I was already swapping parts. I was only holding onto it for a spare.

I also have a larger Intake, Throttle Body, Inlet Tube I might want to part with. Since the state of California is so strict on its smogging now. The parts are shiny & have about 5-10k miles used on them. I got them from SuperCoupePerformance. The parts gave my car so much more power and it drove so nice. But Cali says the parts need to be stock to pass even the visual inspection.

NEEDaSCbad put in a bid for the

C&L 76mm Mass Air Flow Sensor
SCP 3.5" Fresh Air Inlet System
Magnum Powers 85mm Throttle Body
Magnum Powers Hi-Flow Supercharger Inlet Plenum POLISHED

So I might need to adjust the amount on the SC. Since I would need the stock inlet plenum... Unless I might of kept both stock plenums? I dont remember if I did or not.
Honestly by now, the 95 SC is probably in better shape than the the one from my 94 (considering how the previous owner drove the 95SC). But I will still part w/ it.

I will have a stock inlet plenum later this week that I could send you first so would have the parts to replace it with as well. (I think it will have the t/b attached)

Last edited:
Back