tydlwavs

1995 shortblock
86k miles
new bottom end bearings
new rear main seal
new front cover seal
new chain tensioner
new oil pan gasket

Asking $400.00 picked up in Shorewood, IL.
I also have a 90 AOD trans that I'll sell for an additional $100.00 with a good torque converter

Items can not be shipped and are ONLY available for local pick-up.

Thanks,
Todd

Last edited:
How about tensioners and all coolant hoses you have? Also need valve covers, intake manifold...all EGR related sensors , pipe, EGR Valve. PS Bracket too.

What is the conditon of the blower?

Tensioners have brand new MP springs installed. All three have brand new idler pulleys. I have the A/C delete so the tensioner for the accessories has been modified to completely delete and A/C pulley at the jackshaft bracket. See the picture I linked to for that.

I do have all the coolant hoses for the engine. The upper and lower main hoses are used. I did cut the brackets for the coolant hoses so I didn't have to detach them from the manifolds. I know you like stock parts for the rebuild.

No EGR on my 1990. No EGR parts here.

Blower was JUST rebuilt and has no road time. Coated Rotors look great. Blower spins free and it was freshly painted (close match to stock).

If the car doesn't sell I may keep the roller to play with. Drivetrain will go.

blower 450.00
lower intake manifold 20.00
valve covers 40.00
tensioners (2 stock - with new idler pulleys and MP springs 90.00)
jackshaft bracket (need to verify the year...might be a 90) 20.00
coolant hoses 30.00

Last edited:
windage tray ??

Interested in windage tray for sure ....Ill take that and possibly
interested in

tensioners (2 stock - with new idler pulleys and MP springs 90.00)

Here are some pictures....sorry a few are fuzzy. All items will be sold with hardware unless otherwise specified.

Thanks for looking. If the parts don't sell through this site they will be listed on Ebay. My seller ID is tydlwavs.

Attachments

• DSCN3255.JPG
    DSCN3255.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCN3253.JPG
    DSCN3253.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN3265.JPG
    DSCN3265.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN3257.JPG
    DSCN3257.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCN3271.JPG
    DSCN3271.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 260
more pictures

Attachments

• DSCN3259.JPG
    DSCN3259.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCN3261.JPG
    DSCN3261.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN3256.JPG
    DSCN3256.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN3274.JPG
    DSCN3274.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCN3275.JPG
    DSCN3275.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 221
Would you be willing to sell just the accessory tensioner and belt separate from the others? Also, I do want the IC w/fan. I'm in Chicago so no Shipping.

Yes, I'll sell the accessory tensioner, belt and the ic/fan and would prefer not to ship this stuff. Let me know when you want to meet up for this stuff. I live near Joliet. I am free this weekend in the early mornings or late evenings.

Last edited:
No, it'll be a few months before it's out of the car.

It has brand new main and rod bearings. I will be asking 500 for the shortblock. It has 86k miles overall. It will go with the oil pan, dipstick and tube, and all internals.

Last edited:
Payment received....they're off the car and will ship Monday/Tuesday.

The entire top end is ready to go. accessory brackets will be off tomorrow along with the front cover, lower intake and valve covers.

A/C delete and the intercooler are back on the market for the time being, seems like deal fell through.

you say you're parting out the engine..happen to have a good usable crankshaft that doesn't have messed up journals?

Back