what Spoiler

JACTcoupe

Anyone knows what spoiler is on the bird of the mouth? i have seach but i can't anything about what it is. like where or what it came from..

You could always contact the owner and see where he got it or knows where it came from. It does look like a one piece from the pics. It's possible that being there is a difference in them, the 3 piece is the one offered by Ford and the one piece is the Lumina spoiler. Just a thought.

You could always contact the owner and see where he got it or knows where it came from. It does look like a one piece from the pics. It's possible that being there is a difference in them, the 3 piece is the one offered by Ford and the one piece is the Lumina spoiler. Just a thought.

The owner listed sold it off in 2006, I believe. Been thru two more since then I think.

I think it's off a Dodge Shadow if you go to my member page and look at my 35th it the same spoiler
Dan

The shot of your Anny is blocked for the trunk area....?
mcewen2.jpg

Or do you have more than one mp...?

I think it's off a Dodge Shadow if you go to my member page and look at my 35th it the same spoiler
Dan

I have always dreamed of my 35th looking EXACTLY like yours btw lol except for the wheels, I want to keep the color scheme on the wheels even if i get aftermarket ones.

Back