PDA

View Full Version : Creating A Member Page

CMac89
04-08-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure about how to make one. I looked at all of the links in my profile, but I can't seem to find anything.

How do you create one?

franky_402
04-08-2009, 04:50 PM
you dont have one yet, once you get one it will show under your name by your posts and you click on your member page, then towards the bottom it will let you edit the page once you login!! George has to set up the page for me i believe.

David Neibert
04-10-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure about how to make one. I looked at all of the links in my profile, but I can't seem to find anything.

How do you create one?

Casey,

You have to request that one be made by Ron or whoever is in charge of that these days. If you want to include pictures send them along with your request. You can change the text, but can't change the pictures or stuff like dyno and track numbers.

Oh yeah....don't be in a big hurry. I've been waiting for about two years just to get some pictures updated :rolleyes:

David

CMac89
04-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Thank you, sirs!

David, that's pretty silly. I don't want one badly. I'll probably let it go, if it's that much of a hassle for them.

92sclikenew
08-13-2009, 09:16 PM
i would like to request this who do i talk to???

Duffy Floyd
08-25-2009, 10:57 PM
We are in the process of evaluating some add on software to VBulletin that will allow members to create and edit their own member pages. Should include the ability to upload their own pictures as well. This will be a member's only feature.

92sclikenew
08-28-2009, 12:18 AM
We are in the process of evaluating some add on software to VBulletin that will allow members to create and edit their own member pages. Should include the ability to upload their own pictures as well. This will be a member's only feature.

how long do you think it will be till the feature is working would be nice;)

Duffy Floyd
08-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Pat DiPersia is in the process of loading a demo version for evaluation. I don't know how long it will take to do that or evaluate the software. Perhaps Pat would have a better idea.

92sclikenew
08-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Pat DiPersia is in the process of loading a demo version for evaluation. I don't know how long it will take to do that or evaluate the software. Perhaps Pat would have a better idea.

thanks for the info hope this happens soon sounds like a good idea for sure:D

rzibilske77
10-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Hijacked!! I have forgotten my password to update my member page.

help me get back on my page.:o

Thanks

Duffy Floyd
10-11-2009, 09:35 PM
That is what the Garage is now for. No password needed.

rzibilske77
10-11-2009, 09:41 PM
That is what the Garage is now for. No password needed.

So what I put in the garage will show up on my member page?:confused:

Duffy Floyd
10-11-2009, 09:43 PM
If you put your car into the garage it will show in the garage. The Garage is taking the place of the member's pages eventually.

rzibilske77
10-11-2009, 09:58 PM
If you put your car into the garage it will show in the garage. The Garage is taking the place of the member's pages eventually.

Ok the member page is going away...gotcha.... Thanks