PDA

View Full Version : Jim Albert

txsc
04-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Email Address: n/a
User Name: tbird91sc
Vendor/Individual: Individual

I recently purchased a quantity of NOS parts from Jim Albert, and the transactions were smooth and professional. Shipping NOS parts can be a challenge to make sure they arrive in good shape, and Jim went out of his way to package them in such a way that there was no chance of shipping damage.

Several of the items were long, fragile trim pieces, and the packaging for those was excellent. Inside the box, he used wooden stiffeners, end blocking, corrugated holders to make sure the parts didn't move around. Outside, the box was securely taped, and strapped numerous places to keep everything together. Everything arrived in perfect condition.

The parts I received were exactly as he represented them. Often, this is a problem due to people's differing perception of quality and condition. Jim and I were "on the same page" regarding expectations and quality, so there were no surprises when I opened the boxes.

He was very communicative, and the parts were prepared and shipped very quickly. Overall, a great buying experience, and I can highly recommend Jim as a seller that you can trust.

Jerry Davis
txsc