94 SC Misc. Parts

96bullittgt

I am converting a manual S/C to a V8 auto. I have all of the hard to find parts that were original equipment on the stock 3.8L SC engine;
EEC wiring (12A581 ONLY) and PCMs for Auto and Manual trans.
Intercooler, all ductwork, mount and fan.
Manual driveshaft.
All accessory mounting brackets and pullies.
T/Stat housing and all formed coolant hoses.
Coil and Alternator and Power Steering Pump.
Inner Shifter boot
Cam and Crank position sensors.
Fuel rail.
Manual brake pedal.
Engine mount brackets
Waste gate.
Factory "Code Alarm" anti theft system with 2 remotes.

The car has 100,000 miles. I would like to part with all of this at one time but no REASONABLE offer will be refused. I ask that you remember that most of these parts are obsolete and not able to be purchased. If you want wiring, please take all of it, want accessories, take all of them, etc... Will send pics upon request.
Will trade all for Auto Trans parts (4R70W ONLY please).
My feedback on eBay is 100% but I am tired of their fees.
Thanks for looking.
Contact Rob at 248-568-6092 or respond to this listing.

Last edited:
I need just the pedal for the clutch and the lil electronic thingy (Nuetral safety switch)attached to it. How much shipped to NYC? 11356

Going down the line..Believe its the same part 89-95

SC Parts

Tim,
You know what happens when you "assume", or you should by now!

People--- if the part is not listed, it has been sold.

By the inner shift boot do you mean the one that bolts to the trans tunnel or the one from the center console? If the first one, condition?

If the inner shifter boot is the one that bolts to the top of the shifter and its in good shape I would be interested in that. If required to take the ball part and lever I'll do that too.

Inner shifter boot

Gentlemen,
What I mean by the "Inner Boot" is the one that bolts to the Tunnel. It is in perfect condition.
Thanks

Back