Hey Florida crew, anyone want a 95??

Hey 89Tird, I hear your a new owner of a 95 color changer??

Did it turn out ok?? Sam sent me an email this morning said you drove up from Miami and picked her up.. Congrats!!

RJ

lol ya look, its changing its skin on the top of hood and roof
101_0164.jpg

thanks ;)

Oh wow, the pictures he sent me didn't look that bad sun burn wise... But the rest of the car look solid?? no rust?

RJ

ya no rust at all clean undercarriage, the exhaust sounds great, the interior is awesome just need the plastic trim around the cluster..

problems so far, clunk when stopping clunk from the front end with bumps, ( hopefully shocks fix it) vibration in car while in drive with foot on brake. airbag light blinking, and sometimes a jerk from the tranny when changing gears.

Did you move Kurt, I thought you were up in the "show me" state....

We must have run you off permently the one time you came down for the get together, still got family down here??

RJ

We must have run you off permently the one time you came down for the get together, still got family down here??

RJ

I'm still in the "Show-Me" state ;)

I've still got a buddy that lives in Ocala who has been hounding me to visit, but I don't think it can happen until next year.

RJ
I'm the other Kurt that lived in Ocala for a couple of years. I made it to the annual meet once, silver springs show the year it was freezing, and the mustang show in Orlando once. I also had met your son at speed world. I don't have any family there but hope to visit Florida again someday.

Now I got it, been a while since I've been on here myself, I knew there were two, just didn't know which one it was that was just down here visiting.. Y'all need to come back down and visit!! Both of you.. :D

RJ

Back