cheap batteries for any car

dabs

i felt this was the proper place to list this but im not selling batteries and this isnt a actual classified i dont work for the company i just hunted high and low for a inexpensive battery and had no luck even on craigs list and didnt have $90 for a new battery, my sc didnt have one when i bought it. i just figured i would share this information i found batterys for only 30 bux!!!

if your in the detroit area i found a place called earls battery, home of the $30 battery. and they were only 30 bux i could pick 1 and they just swaped me out for what i needed even thoug i needed more amps than what i had. they are on the east side of gratiot in roseville just south of 13 mile road there # is 586-294-1730.

but here is the deal there 30 for a refurb battery from them and it came with a one year warrenty
or 50 for a mfg reman and 3 year warrenty and
80 for a brand new one
they tested in and the cold amps right there infront of me so that was nice the only thing wierd was she said you double the # and the reading was 325 so that made it a 650 cca battery. any one heard of that?

they had some nice mfg remans like interstate and even some red top optima's for only 50 bux yea a red top optima! if your in a pinch or selling the car and need something cheap and fast its a hell of a deal!

oh and if you dont have your core its $10 more or if you have dead ones you want to get rid of they had a sign they would buy any battery for $5 but i think that may have changed to 10 as i thought i saw a paper saying as of such and such date we pay 10 for batteries but call to find out.

the other alternative is parts galore by us its a you pull it they sell batteries for $13 but i heard it takes 2 or 3 untill you get one that actualy works as they dont test them. i got there and they were all junk i went every day for a week, they put them out in the morning. i got look over the pick of the litter and found nothing all week i was getting desperate and wanted to get my car running and came across this place.

hope this information finds itself usefull to someone and you can save some $$ with this economy hell every dime counts so im just trying to look out for my peeps i know i have a family and am the soul provider right now im laid off so for me i know every dime counts!

...they tested in and the cold amps right there infront of me so that was nice the only thing wierd was she said you double the # and the reading was 325 so that made it a 650 cca battery. any one heard of that?

That doesn't sound right to me.

Joe

At work (Advance Auto) we sell "used" batteries daily. Prices start at $34.99 and go down from there based on age of the battery. I sold 2 Optimas for that price last week. Here is the deal on them. Customers bring them back to us claiming them to be a bad battery(of course there are never any other factors that caused the battery to drain...Alternator not working, lights left on, etc... It is ALWAYS the fault of the battery...)Our policy is to give them a replacement if they request it, even if the battery tests good. We clean them up, Recharge them and strip them of their labels. The batteries are tested again just before they go out the door and a printout is provided showing voltage and CCA's. There is still a core charge involved, so if you don't have one to turn in expect to pay a little more. There is a 90 day warranty on all used batteries.

Last edited:
Back