PDA

View Full Version : memberships

j30167
04-16-2009, 09:09 AM
how about an update on memberships. you could have the decency to let us know what is going on insted of waiting untill someone complains. I have been waiting for 7 months now it is getting a little ridliculous now.

KMT
04-16-2009, 01:43 PM
I wanna know what kind of logic says "Gee, there is a one year backlog to process this thing, so I think I'll just go ahead and add my request to the pile and help keep things slowed down..." ...?

No additional/new requests might mean the process would clear itself sooner than later.

gldiii
04-17-2009, 06:25 PM
The update is always right here in this forum: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

I do not wait until someone complains, I update that post everytime there are more memberships processed. We also have the decency to refund your money if the wait has become too long. All the info is in the post in this forum.

j30167
04-18-2009, 10:18 AM
I will take the refund, its not about the 15 bucks, you should stop taking new memberships untill you are caught up,

gldiii
04-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Send me an email at my address below with your home address and I'll get a check sent out to you for your refund. Please include the email of your PayPal account with your request.