V6 Stainless Short Tube Headers 4Sale

JimGravelle

Hi,

I have a pair of slightly used stainless steel short tube V6 mustang headers for sale. Currently they are in Ohio, and willing to ship to most U.S. states. I'm asking $75 USD (obo) + shipping.

Please PM me asap if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jim.

do you have any pics ? i might be interested.

im guessing it would take some adjustment/modification to fit an SC right ?

do you have any pics ? i might be interested.

im guessing it would take some adjustment/modification to fit an SC right ?

Sorry, don't have any pics. They are currently at David Dalke's place (we decided not to use them on an engine rebuild). They look very close to these ones:

http://images.marketworks.com/hi/67/67435/56103header.jpg

Just not as shiny! :D

They are unmodified...so the driver's side will need to be modded to fit past the steering column. Also, forgot to add, they are OE Ford Mustang headers. PM me if you are interested in buying them. I already have a PM from someone else.

Cheers,

Jim.

Last edited:
They are unmodified...so the driver's side will need to be modded to fit past the steering column. Also, forgot to add, they are OE Ford Mustang headers. PM me if you are interested in buying them. I already have a PM from someone else.

Cheers,

Jim.

ok then. i just wanted to see about the modifying. good luck with the sale.

A quick fix for use in the SC is to cut through the tubes at the flange from about 1 o'clock to 11 o'clock removing about 1/8". Then press the tubes down until the gap is tight and tack the pipes together. After checking to see if there is enough clearance at the shaft, weld the tubes solid and your set. You need stainless wire and pure argon for a mig to do this. If the clearance is not sufficient, cut a little more from the tube so as to be able to bend the pipes in towards the block.

Headers

Hi,

I have a pair of slightly used stainless steel short tube V6 mustang headers for sale. Currently they are in Ohio, and willing to ship to most U.S. states. I'm asking $75 USD (obo) + shipping.

Please PM me asap if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jim.
I think I might buy those if you still have them just let me know, I live in Dayton oh. it wouldn't take much to send. Thanks, Phil

Back