harland sharp 1.8 stud roller rockers

92sclikenew

i listed these on ebay figured i would put the link here since i need to sell them the reserve is set at 130.00. i was gonna use them on my sc but xr7dave said the heads need more work then them just being a bolt on deal. know what your buying these are as is!

anyways heres a link!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/harl...c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1205|65:12|39:1|240:1318

if some one really wants them ill let them go a little cheaper to someone on here!

Last edited:
What type of head work has to be done to use these? Any machine work or milling involved? Will they work on a splitport setup 3.8?

What type of head work has to be done to use these? Any machine work or milling involved? Will they work on a splitport setup 3.8?

tell you the truth i am unsure on any of this talk to xr7dave about it. the guy i bought them from said all you need is the conversion kit to install them(this would be that kit(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-...fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ebayphotohosting). i was talking to Dave about them and he was saying something about milling the heads to make them work?

im really unsure.. that's why im just trying to sell them and go with something more of a bolt on.

thanks

That kit will not work on the SC head. The bolts are metric 8mm on the SC head where the kit is imperial 5/16 for early Ford heads.

That kit will not work on the SC head. The bolts are metric 8mm on the SC head where the kit is imperial 5/16 for early Ford heads.

i was told they would have to be tapped and such to use it im not sure i dont know much about this.

if that aint the right kit its something like that..

sorry i dont know.

Comp Cams makes a stud for the LS1,LS2,LS6 that is an 8mm base like the SC head but for a 3/8" rocker.

4554-16 C Hi-Tech™ Race Rocker Stud GM Gen III/LS1/LS2/LS6 8mm .800” 3/8” 1.500”

Arp makes rockers studs for the late model Vortec which is the same M8 X 1.25 thread as the SC. Part number 134-7201 but it is a 3/8" stud again and only .600 penetration into the pedastal.

Back