Bumper Cover, Radio Bezels, Gauge Surround, Tailights, Mats, etc!

BlownSix

Here's what I have:

'96-'97 Red (Laser Red?) Front Bumper Cover. Will need to be repainted. It's faded and has some scuffs. Has the black dust cover piece that is attached at the bottom. Comes with the honeycomb grill that has the bird with the turquoise feet on it. No broken "teeth" in the front.
$50 plus shipping

SOLDGrey Gauge Surround and Radio Bezel. Gauge has the defrost button and bezel has the vent, clock and "stereo" piece. These came from the same Cougar ('96 I believe). There is one broken tab on the top left of the radio bezel. One of the mounting tabs started to crack as I was unbolting the gauge and one on the radio bezel. Maybe some sort of plastic glue or something would keep them from breaking all the way? They are in good condition, little wear.
$60 For The Set plus shipping

Grey Radio Bezel with NO broken tabs. It has the vent (with half of a small slat broken), clock and "stereo" piece. This also came from a '96 Cougar.
$30 plus shipping

Black Radio Bezel with one broken tab on the upper left side. Comes with vent, clock, "stereo" piece and cubby place.
$20 plus shipping

Black plastic gauge cover with Speedo, Tach, Volts, Oil, Temp, Fuel. No cracks or chips. I believe it fits the '94-'96 gauge style. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
$10 plus shipping

2 VMM's from '96 Cougars. I'm going to try to test them in a day or so to make sure they work. Assuming they do, I'm asking:
$40 each plus shipping

Close Up

One Has a Broken Tab. It still holds fine in the bezel.

7 Console Bottom Mats from '94-'97's.
$5 each plus shipping

Cubby Mat for '94-'97's.
$5 plus shipping

Console Bottom Mat from '89-'93
$5 plus shipping

Complete Tailight & Corner Set from a '96 Tbird. They will be tested asap. No cracks. If they are in good working condition, I'm asking:
$130 plus shipping

Chipped Driver's Side Corner Housing

Pics will come tomorrow after everything gets a thorough cleaning!

Last edited:
Still have the majority of these items! I have the car over to my house now, so I will actually have a chance to test the taillights.

Back