Tires and rims for sale $400 OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

coolhand

Hey Guys and Gals

I have a set of four FIRESTONE FIREHAWK P-245-50ZR16 tires mounted and balanced on early style S/C rims. Tires have maybe 5000km's on them, rims are in excellent shape. These rims are shorter than stock, but are excellent on a lowered car. Great handling tire in Wet and Dry, but be ADVISED, they are not made for ICE OR SNOW!!!!!

Matt

Attachments

• DSCF0230.jpg
    DSCF0230.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0231.jpg
    DSCF0231.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF0232.jpg
    DSCF0232.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0233.jpg
    DSCF0233.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hey Guys and Gals

I have a set of four FIRESTONE FIREHAWK P-245-50ZR16 tires mounted and balanced on early style S/C rims. Tires have maybe 5000km's on them, rims are in excellent shape. These rims are shorter than stock, but are excellent on a lowered car. Great handling tire in Wet and Dry, but be ADVISED, they are not made for ICE OR SNOW!!!!!

Matt

would you consider separating the tires from the rims?

16" is stock and that's the tire size you have stated. so what do you mean shorter? o_O

He was talking about the tires!!

" FIRESTONE FIREHAWK P-245-50ZR16 tires mounted and balanced on early style S/C rims"

tires are shorter then the stock 225 60 16.....

ahh ok. i was worried about some recall of shrinking rims from ford i didin't know about :p you mean tire height.
i would think the 245/50 would be just about close to the 225/60 in height as the mm go up the ratio is dropping. just my guess. something to check out next time i'm at the tire shop
i'm shopping for 18's myself and have the originals also. nice to see that size fits on the 7" rim.

ahh ok. i was worried about some recall of shrinking rims from ford i didin't know about :p you mean tire height.
i would think the 245/50 would be just about close to the 225/60 in height as the mm go up the ratio is dropping. just my guess. something to check out next time i'm at the tire shop
i'm shopping for 18's myself and have the originals also. nice to see that size fits on the 7" rim.
just checked here. nice tire calculator
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos
height does come down

off hand I think 245 55 16's are the best bet for near stock height with a factory rim, gives you a bit more stance in that rim diameter..

Back