PDA

View Full Version : 1995 AOD Pearl SC in Lincoln, NE, 95k, $2300

jwgeyer
04-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Wanting to sell my SC to a good home. I blew the headgaskets awhile ago and decided to fix it myself over time and then sell it when I had it done. Well its done, so its time to part ways. Plus me and the wife are going to buy our first house very soon.

Price: $2300
Mileage: 95k (The odometer was on the fritz right before I blew the head gasket. It worked the first few times I drove it after I was done, but the last two times I drove the car it didn't work)
Color: Pearl White
Performance Parts:
Pro-M 77mm MAFS
BBK 70mm TB
MP Inlet Plenum
SCI Polished 5% Jackshaft Pulley
Magnuson S-Port M90
89-93 OD Pulley (3%)
MP Raised Top
ASP U/D Pulleys
Kooks Mid Length Headers
2.5" Custom Exhaust
DynoMax ST Mufflers
Polished Double IC
BHJ Billet Steel Harmonic Balancer
Transmission rebuilt at about 80k

Parts Replaced for Head Gasket Job:
FelPro Head Gaskets, ARP Head Studs, Spark Plugs, Plug Wires, Oxygen Sensors, Super Charger Fluid, Thermostat, Rebuilt Alternator

For more pics or info please send a pm.

Justin

nickleman60
04-21-2009, 06:24 AM
Great deal for someone, good luck on the sale.

speedbump
04-26-2009, 12:59 PM
do you have any more pics of the inside?

sinhumane
04-26-2009, 02:29 PM
the front bumper seems to be a different color... was it wrecked previously or was the bumper just resprayed?

Thomas A
04-26-2009, 04:44 PM
the front bumper seems to be a different color... was it wrecked previously or was the bumper just resprayed?

I was wondering the same thing, as the side skirts and side door moldings also seem to be off in color, as well as the black under hood and core support. :confused:

Does the car have any sort of tuning done to it to account for the modifications?

Thomas

XxSlowpokexX
04-27-2009, 04:10 PM
If i recall correctly when he bought this car it kind of looked the way it did now...Black under hood and all with all of the mods. I wa sinterested but ended up getting my Teal car instead

Douglas Walker
04-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Ill be in lincoln on tuesday the 28th. Ill try to be over to look at it around 630-645. if the time changes ill give you a call.

Doug

jwgeyer
04-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Sorry all, I've fallen a little behind on my replies. The private messages and sending out pics have been keeping me busy.

speedbump, yes i do have more pics. If you send me your email I can forward pics of the inside and all other pics that I have.

sinhumane, yes the car was in a minor wreck. The front driver quarter panel is new and the front bumper cover was repaired from a crack and both were repainted. Its not identical, but pretty close. The lighting in the picture seems more dramatic than it is in real life.

Thomas A and DamonSlowpokeBauman, I did purchase this car from member Austin Fry in the Fall of 2005 I believe. At the time of purchase the car had been repainted as you see it now. Originally the car was maroon, but one of the owners previous to Austin repainted it I believe. The mods that are on it currently are the mods that I purchased it with. No, the car has not had a dyno tune to take advantage of the mods. So it does seem doggy for what the car should be. A dynotune would give this car the zip that it deserves.

All, I have many more pics. Just shoot me a p.m. if you are interested in more pics.

Justin

jwgeyer
04-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Sounds good Doug. I will see you tonight to look at the car. If you have problems finding the place give me a call.

jwgeyer
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Car is sold.

Thanks Doug.