still having trubbles

Mopaditis

well i found out i had a bad balancer just got done replacing it amd got the car to start for a few sec was very happy untill i changed the oil and put evey thing bacon the motor and now it wont start. i got it to due a consint sputer when cranking now nuthing. i have a new coil, cam sensor, and crank sensor and balancer. this all happened last night. this morring i haird a wired sound from the fuel pump it sound like a emptl tank then it sounded normal the dash gage reads 1/4 tank

It could be a fuel problem (i.e., maybe you had two things wrong at once and you didn't know it). I would try to borrow a fuel pressure tester kit (sometimes Autozone, etc. can have them) and see how it does.

The initial level seems right, but 20 is kind of low for cranking. I think you might have a delivery problem. You could try using a jumper at the EEC test plug to enable the pump to run all the time when the key is on without the engine running. Then unhook the fuel line at the filter and route it to a safe container. The stock pump is a 110 liter per hour. If you divide that by 60, you should be getting almost 2 liters per minute. If you can't get close to that, then your pump is probably dying.

it alives

well i changed the pluges and it started right up now ineed new o2 to keep it running all it dose is start and stall unless i keep on the peddle a little and a egr location sensor due to i broke off the vac port

and i just found out i need new cats or shuld i say strate pipe ude to a big backfire driver side raddles like a coffie can full of nuts and bolts

The O2s would have to be really bad to make it run like that. I think maybe the broken EGR sensor might have something to do with it. And, if the cat is clogged, that can't help. I would try fixing what you know is broken before you spend the money on O2s. Maybe run it with the cat pipe unbolted so you can see if the restriction is making it run any worse.

i found out why it keep stalling i need a new tps i put it on and it now idels and i had it on a can tool and my o2 are shot

Back