18x9 Privat Sekt Wheels *FS*

jc91sc

Got these for my 91 Taurus SHO Plus...tried to get really aggressive on the stance and after a test fit, I'll have too much scrubing in the rear with the lower wheel well. The wheels are 18x9 with a +38mm offset and they are fairly lightweight at just 22lbs per wheel at 9 INCHES WIDE!!!! They go on my SC with no issues, but I've got 19's AND 20's for it...don't need another set. GREAT FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A STOUT STANCE!!!! Trying to get back for these what I paid for them.

Asking $450 SHIPPED!
sekt.jpg

post-2264-1241866153_thumb.jpg

post-2264-1241866171.jpg

James E.

Last edited:
When you say a stout stance, are you referring to the wheels protruding out of the wheel wells?

James,

How would you ship? I live in Edmonton, Alberta in Canada the postal code is T6A 3C5. Let me know. I am interested.

I normally ship via FedEx, but to you it may be less expensive to go USPS. These aren't very heavy wheels, so I don't foresee it being that much more to get them across the border. LMK

James E.

Sent you a pm.

Well, right now my Bird is on jackstands getting the new tranny, aluminum driveshaft, rear end, and fuel tank & pump...I can put them on there, but I don't think it will give a proper representation of how it would look. These are very VERY nice wheels.

James E.

Sorry man,

I am in the hospital waiting for surgery. Only get to go home for a few hours when they cancel. Go ahead and send the pm.

The wheel is a high gloss silver finish...and I've not put a tire on the wheel yet. I did a test fit without a tire...my 91 SHO has kinda a skirt in the rear, so I could see it wouldn't fit without a tire.

James E.

post some pics of the rims you have or if you can them on your car. and they will fit my 97 correct? i dont have the hub swap

Back