03 Cobra wheels

$160ea shipped free anywhere in the L48 is my target price. So long as I dont get pinched on the freight to get them to the shop.

Pics?? Sure...=)
4d80b7f707f10323230f5993315086a6.jpg

These wheels are on a truck headed for the shop. They should be here in 3-4 days. Contact the shop to complete your order. These are going to go fast since 6 out of the 10 sets built are spoken for already.

We have an nice match set of staggered rubber in 255-45-17/285-40-17...These can be hard to find in match sets. Hit me up for prices.

Brad

cobra r

the wheel in the big picture looks somewhat like Bright chrome, The wheels on the red car look like polished alluminum. Can you tell me specificly what the finnish is like?

Right out of the box you would have a hard time telling the polished from the Chrome. Chrome has a deeper shine and reflection.

The Red car looks to have a machined finish or unkept/dirty Polished wheels.

Here is a huge photo of my 94SC with Polished Bullits on it...Hope that helps.
80b87b53129072e0a99e152e72ca71af.jpg

Brad

Brad didn't you offer fr500's before?

We did a test cast and it failed. Something about not passing safety as well as some kind of problem with the pattern and the face of the wheel. I never got any real specific details as its all third hand starting with the non english speaking types...;-) Funniest part about it was that somehow there was a rumor going around that we didnt build that wheel because we didnt have the money and we were going under...lmao Neither of which were even close to being true...=)

I can get them in the stang pattern I just cant build them for our stock specs.

Brad

Back