does a radiators from auto can affect my 5 speed?

BECERRASC

on my 92 the radiators is leaking and i found one that it's new localy but its for auto with the trans cooling lines Could i use this radiator ??? without having problems???

Yes....I do suggest that you plug the auto cooler lines just in case the cooler starts to leak but other than that it is a direct bolt-in.

auto radiator to manual radiator

Would this work the other way around (auto rad. replaced by a 5 speed rad.) I have an external trans cooler thats off of an explorer; would the external trans. cooler be enough to cool the trans.?

Would this work the other way around (auto rad. replaced by a 5 speed rad.) I have an external trans cooler thats off of an explorer; would the external trans. cooler be enough to cool the trans.?

If you have an external cooler than it will work just fine the other way around.

-Tim

on my 92 the radiators is leaking and i found one that it's new localy but its for auto with the trans cooling lines Could i use this radiator ??? without having problems???
It should work just fine. I was looking at aftermarket ones for mine and it stated that auto and manual transmission radiators were the same thing. Only difference was the auto one had the trans cooler.

Back