pulley help and dumb question

Mont

just wondering if any of you guys are running this pulley or know anything about it. It says not a 5% or 10% so what is it?

Oh and one more question, (maybe a dumb one) I own a 04 Cobra that also has the Eaton blower on it and after I pulleyed it and put a open filter on it the blower really screams, sounds great. Will the M90 sound somewhat like the bigger eaton thats on my Cobra? I love the scream. Thanks for the help

just wondering if any of you guys are running this pulley or know anything about it. It says not a 5% or 10% so what is it?

Oh and one more question, (maybe a dumb one) I own a 04 Cobra that also has the Eaton blower on it and after I pulleyed it and put a open filter on it the blower really screams, sounds great. Will the M90 sound somewhat like the bigger eaton thats on my Cobra? I love the scream. Thanks for the help

Cold air intake kit with a metal pipe and cone filter will make the blower whine much louder.

David

cone filter really made my 94 auto get noisy... taking away the rubber tube and adding a small amt of od will make it even louder..

that pulley is somewhere between 5% and 10%, maybe 7%.

go to spinningwheels-sc.com and you'll see the same thing.

where should i go for a cone filter kit without breaking the bank? and maybe I'l just hold off for a 10% pulley ???

I use this

where should i go for a cone filter kit without breaking the bank? and maybe I'l just hold off for a 10% pulley ???

I am using a simple Spectre Cone filter from Autozone. Has the adapters to size from I think 4" to 3" MAF. Works just fine and only runs about $26.00 or so. Just passed on the link, for the picture, but I got mine from AZ.

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/SPT8138.htm

Same concept as all the other expensive ones in my opinion, can by three of these for the price of a K&N or other "performance" brand.

Smitty

same on mine... i have a k&n on my 95.. but put a spectre on the 94.. it came with little inserts to actually adapt it to the maf.

Back