NOS 89-93 Black Drivers side door panel,, in the Box.

Ballman

This is brand new in the ford box , list was unreal at 700 bucks , make offer of upper 400 plus and will sell , just trying to get my money back . has the black cloth insert and not leather . Wont find another, had it for sometime now . Or will trade for a NOS gray drivers side panel . Thanks, Im in Indiana. Ballman32@aol.com

Shifter knob , door lock inserts a pair of them , Center pad in black for steering wheel , few other things too , all NOS .

Knob

I paid 140 for that and later got another one off E-bay for my SC, had this one as a back up , so best offer over 140 . Thanks, DW

Nos

Also have NOS set of Fog Lights and upper console in Black for 89-90 SC for Automatic . Im still looking , may have more coming . DW

Inserts

Come on Brian , 50 bucks , you know I paid more than that for each 1 , 10 years ago . and yes they are for the clip on type , still will work on your 89-90 and have a more clean look to them without the screw , as on the 89-90 , thats a good Q.. ?

Brian . any chance on help with my White car , trying to fix the trans . Sure could use help , not sure on how to fix , I did pump the clutch but no luck . Cant be that hard , but I myself have never done it . Thanks, DW

Back