AFR digital display.

SCCoupe50

I thought I'd share a little project that im working on. Its a sub display for AEM/FJO/Innovative air fuel meters. The digits are bigger than the stock display but the display itself is a lot smaller and can be mounted flush or behind the dash glass. Ive made these in red/green/yellow/orange/blue. They look pretty cool i think. They are a lot easier and quicker to see when they are in the center of your view instead of off to the side, and they are more stealthy. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• DSCN0413PC.jpg
    DSCN0413PC.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 641
  • DSCN0407PC.jpg
    DSCN0407PC.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 484
  • DSCN0411PC.jpg
    DSCN0411PC.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 367
How are you handling the difference of the voltage range for each manufacturer? I have a PLX SM-AFR that has an analog output of 0 volts = 10 and 5 volts = 20, but my LC1 analog outout has 0 volts at something like 9.2 AFR and 5 volts is up around 22 or so? Others are different again, and thats why in datalogging software you have the ability to set that range.

Not trying to be a hard case, but its something you need to look at.

Fraser

How are you handling the difference of the voltage range for each manufacturer? I have a PLX SM-AFR that has an analog output of 0 volts = 10 and 5 volts = 20, but my LC1 analog outout has 0 volts at something like 9.2 AFR and 5 volts is up around 22 or so? Others are different again, and thats why in datalogging software you have the ability to set that range.

Not trying to be a hard case, but its something you need to look at.

Fraser

You are correct. Different software is used to handle these calculations based on the afr-voltage charts from each manufacturer.

Jason

AFR Display

This post was made in 2009, Is this display available anywhere now? I have an Innovate LM-2 I would like a better display for and I also have a another Wide-Band Controller with 0-5V out with no display I would like to use for tuning

Thanks
Tom

Back