How many SC/XR7's are gone list....

BRIAN WALTER

How many Supercoupes or XR7s have you sent to the graveyard and are never coming back?
As for me:

89 XR7 5spd white ext./blue int. 92k
89 XR7 5spd white ext./grey int. 127k
89 XR7 5spd white ext./red int. 145k
90 SC 5spd red ext./black int. 130k
92 SC auto titnm ext./grey int. 205k

I guess I was mean to the cougars..........................it's biting me in the ~~~ now with my 89 black/grey 5 spd:D

Last edited:
Just sent a 90 SC to the yard last week....

It was beat on pretty bad.....

So far, a 95 SC, 2 90 SCs, and an 89 XR-7 have all gone the same way.....

I have one more 90 SC waiting to get parted.....

I have only sent one to its final resting place after someone tried to knock the front end off it. RIP 91 SC auto.

91 Black on Black Auto
93 Black on Grey 5spd
93 Red on Black Auto
94 Red on Gry Auto

-Tim

Last edited:
Just one 94 5 speed Super Coupe 160k miles. :eek:

All the rest were LX and Mark 8's ..

- Dan

I only sent one to the junkyard, an 89 XR7 5-speed, red on black cloth. The car was in pretty sad shape though with blown HGs and rotted rockers. Took what I needed in parts, and sent the rest to be scrapped.

I also may send another 89XR7 5-speed to the yard eventually, but first is is getting turned into a 24hrs of lemons car, and even if it survives that, the car has no title so it couldn't be saved anyway.

- 89 SC 5spd. White with blue cloth.

All these cars should be put onto one giant master list later down the road.

Gone

I sent a rusty, used, abused, dented, damaged and trashed 1990 35TH Anni to it's grave. I bought it for $400.oo so I could strip it for parts.

I am getting ready to send what is left of an 89 Titanium Automatic to the yard in a few weeks.

So far this year I have found these in the yards around Kansas City.

1 - 89 Cougar XR7 - 5 Speed - Repainted Black, was white with red interior.
1 - 89 SC - Automatic - White with black interior
1 - 90 SC Anniversery Edition - Automatic

Last year:

3 - 89 SC's - all automatics, 1 blue, 1 red and 1 black
1 - 93 SC - automatic - red
1 - 90 Cougar XR7 - White - Automatic

I have sent two:
1989 cougar xr7 auto 102k miles white exterior w/ blue interior- abandoned vehicle..couldnt get a title for it so i parted it.

1989 cougar xr7 5 speed 136k miles black with grey interior- rocker rot(you could run your hand all the way down the rocker), front end was wrecked at some point and pushed over 1" and covered with bondo, etc. What didn't it need?:rolleyes:

and another

Picking up a 90 xr7 black/black auto w/265k miles that is goin to be my parts car.
So far...thats 4 XR7's I personally dismantled and sent on their way:(

Back