AR Photos

XxSlowpokexX

Havent had a chance to clean up so its full of greese and figerprints and whatnot...But here it is..Had to buy the couplings and they only had blue..I would have perfered black myself. Also the 30 degree special order bend is a 45 I modified to a 30 and worked great.

Attachments

• 100_0661.JPG
    100_0661.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 416
  • 100_0662.JPG
    100_0662.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 100_0663.JPG
    100_0663.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 338
I wonder how many kits are currently out the door and how many are on cars. And last how many more are coming in the following months.

I am aware the probably only one person has the answer but its good to get an idea of how many.

Never knew you were so young!(also that oil separated tank is going to hit yer IAC..Youll need to do something about that!)..

And thanks guys. I plan on doing a bunch of cosmetic mods but more interested in getting it tuned now.. I have powdercoated valve covers, lower intake, braided hoses and some other stuff I need to take care of. Being the stock look is now out I need to up the ante..Not Kenny Wagner Ante..But something clean that doesnt look over the top...Liek those dam blue couplings....

They were $114 worth if them. I just dont like thinsg to look to flashy and the blue just seems to stick out to much. Its very bright..I think now I need to change the intake couplers to match.

I also dont like the whole unfinished look of the radiator just hanging out. I'm sure ill think of something though. And hopefully it will all be worth it. The little I have gotten on it it really seems to pull nicely up top and I seem to be getting 17psi on my autometer gague.

They were $114 worth if them. I just dont like thinsg to look to flashy and the blue just seems to stick out to much. Its very bright..I think now I need to change the intake couplers to match.

I also dont like the whole unfinished look of the radiator just hanging out. I'm sure ill think of something though. And hopefully it will all be worth it. The little I have gotten on it it really seems to pull nicely up top and I seem to be getting 17psi on my autometer gague.

That's not enough boost for those flashy couplings.....needs 20 psi.

David

I would have gotten sheaper onesbut noone was open...And I dont have the pulley for any moe boost:O)..So Ill have to deal wth 17 measly lbs..WHich is what my s port was doing.

AFter some driving seems the AR is quieter then my Eaton..I thought louder at first but then I realized when I first started it I was in a dam garage O):D

I would have gotten sheaper onesbut noone was open...And I dont have the pulley for any moe boost:O)..So Ill have to deal wth 17 measly lbs..WHich is what my s port was doing.

AFter some driving seems the AR is quieter then my Eaton..I thought louder at first but then I realized when I first started it I was in a dam garage O):D

Damon,

I thought you said you have an ESM 10% 10 rib jackshaft pulley. With that and what looks to be a 3.25 pulley on the blower, it should be plenty for 20 psi.

David

David

I used the jackshaft that came with the kit. I have several different jackshafts lying around though. I figured if I don't make 400rwhp ill be tempted to use the 10 percent.

Is the offset on the jackshaft different now? I have a 5 percent sci one as well.

Also think it would be a good idea at that point to run maybe a kb boost a pump? That is if I increase the boost on this? 17 psi seems to be happening with no hiccups except for that hard start issue every so often....injectors seem to be dumping to much fuel at startup...ehhh

Ira what time tuesday? I know I can make around 7 if not earlier...depends if I can work in the island or not
Damon

David

I used the jackshaft that came with the kit. I have several different jackshafts lying around though. I figured if I don't make 400rwhp ill be tempted to use the 10 percent.

Is the offset on the jackshaft different now? I have a 5 percent sci one as well.

Also think it would be a good idea at that point to run maybe a kb boost a pump? That is if I increase the boost on this? 17 psi seems to be happening with no hiccups except for that hard start issue every so often....injectors seem to be dumping to much fuel at startup...ehhh

Ira what time tuesday? I know I can make around 7 if not earlier...depends if I can work in the island or not
Damon

Damon,

I think the ESM pulley will line up fine using the 8 ribs furthest away from the front of the motor. KB boost-a-pump might be helpful to regulate/maintain fuel pump voltage without upgrading the factory wiring, but it shouldn't be needed for 400 rwhp.

I wouldn't increase the boost until you are ready to tune the car.

David

David

Damon

Whatever is good for you. Call me any time that day and give me a heads up if you can. I can be there in 10 minutes, really.

If you run the 10% JS pulley and the 3.25" SC pulley that's about 17.5% and you should run 19-20lbs boost without any problems.

Ira

David would a non 10 rib jackshaft work? I hav ea few of those

I dont plan on even getting on it hard untill its tuned...AF is safe and I havent disabled any of the retard features...I just would like to do some data logging to see whats really going on.

Ira I definitely will

And Tom. You could powdercoat the AR if you were willing to risk pulling it all apart and reassymbling it. To paint youde most likely have to blast or sand off the adonized finish of the case as well (as you would have to do to powdercoat)

Last edited:
Back