Manual Rack 4 sale

XxSlowpokexX

Polished and purty....rack and coupler.... maybe has 5 miles...$300 plus shipping or get it delivered to you at carlisle free shipping!

Let me know

Damon

would it be possible to swap my power steering rack for this one and get rid of the pump? would I need a different steering column?

Yes you put this one in.Take yours out along with your pump and associated lines. I can probably also supply you with a modified bracket/tensioner assymbly for use with this and no AC

I'm interested. how much for the a/c and power steering delete brackets..with the tensioner.

I would throw in the brackets however I will need to source new ones..That is unless you can send me yours. Also I believe your tie rods will work just fine. If they are in bad shape id reccomend changing them however.

Also driving with factory size tires is rough at low speeds. Definitely a skinny wheel tire combo is adventageous. This is the main reason for the swap back. My buddy has decieded that he wants to shy away frm the drag only and go towards a handeling perspective as well as some speed

The coupler is what ties the rack to the column btw.
Ill get some photos if I can but this has ZERO real miles and has only been around the block once or twice!

I would throw in the brackets however I will need to source new ones..That is unless you can send me yours. Also I believe your tie rods will work just fine. If they are in bad shape id reccomend changing them however.

Also driving with factory size tires is rough at low speeds. Definitely a skinny wheel tire combo is adventageous. This is the main reason for the swap back. My buddy has decieded that he wants to shy away frm the drag only and go towards a handeling perspective as well as some speed

The coupler is what ties the rack to the column btw.
Ill get some photos if I can but this has ZERO real miles and has only been around the block once or twice!

which brackets are you talking about, the accessory brackets? like the p/s pump/alternator bracket and the a/c-jackshaft bracket?

this will sound newb-ish. do you think it will help in the 1/4 mile to switch to manual rack?

edit: like, will it cut off a tenth or two?

Well of course it will help which is why it was done in the first place. Less weight and less powerloss at the engine. Just how much I am unsure off.

Let me see which brakets I will need. Definitely the PS bracket and pump even!

I have everything a/c related removed from the car. lines, condenser, evap. the only thing left is the compressor. that is still on the bracket acting as an idler pulley basically. I guess I could free up some weight by getting rid of it and using an a/c delete pulley.

How much to have it shipped to 33410?

Back