Maf

Mont

are there any others mafs that can be used on a SC with 30lbs injectors. Like the Mustang or Lightning? just a straight bolt on with no chip to be tuned for it?

You can go with a C&L with the right sampling tube. Will it give you any more power.... nope, but it will support making more power, but then you'll run out of injector almost right away anyways.

Anything else will require a chip. The stock MAF's in our cars are really not that bad flow wise. You'll run out of stock injector before you max out the stock MAF.

Fraser

The C+L

The C+L or the stock 91-93 maf will work. The C+L gives a slight improvement in performance, not by much though.

The maf's on our cars are that that bad...is yours broken or just looking to upgrade?

Don

The C+L or the stock 91-93 maf will work. The C+L gives a slight improvement in performance, not by much though.

The maf's on our cars are that that bad...is yours broken or just looking to upgrade?

Don

Are or aren't?

Fraser

i bought a CAI from someone on this board and didnt know it wouldnt work with a stock maf. The filter i got with the intake wont fit on the maf. i guess ill buy a new filter.

Back