PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience this on the site?

charged92
05-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Has anyone seen this before? You know how when you click on a member's name in the "Currently Active Members" box at the bottom of whatever forum you are in and you can see his "profile page". Well I clicked on a member's name today and this is what I got:

charged92, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

First time I have ever seen it.

charged92
05-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Got it again. Anyone else?

gldiii
05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
To my knowlege no one else has reported this issue. Your security or cookies settings may be causing issues. For IE security for the site should only be set to medium and you must accept cookies.

charged92
06-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Back to this again. Today I clicked the name DCinDC and instead of showing me his profile I got the same thing.

gldiii
06-09-2009, 05:39 PM
You get that because new registrants are put in a moderation queue to help prevent spammers from gaining instant access to the boards. Once the new user is removed from the queue and is fully registered you can see the information.

LukewarmSteak
06-09-2009, 05:41 PM
like me... i'm a new registered dude... but you can still see all of my stuff...

i get that same message however if i click on a members only link...

(which i paid for a month ago and still can't access)