I'm Back.........

Completely Stock 90 AOD Titanium/Black with 179 million miles on it.

It sat for over 4 years. So far - changed the oil, added coolant, drained the tank new fuel filter, new cam and crank sensors, new DIS, and swapped the computer. Already picked up perfect front and back bumper covers.

This weekend I am hitting the boneyards for a 92+ decklid taillights and fuel tank.

I have my old 92 block and heads that I'll start building.... I am still going to drive this thing until the new engine is ready. Any suggestions for the new suspension? Any new stuff out there since I've been gone?

Remember Kelly Simons front mount from St Louis 2003? Think I'll go that route.

Completely Stock 90 AOD Titanium/Black with 179 million miles on it.

It sat for over 4 years. So far - changed the oil, added coolant, drained the tank new fuel filter, new cam and crank sensors, new DIS, and swapped the computer. Already picked up perfect front and back bumper covers.

This weekend I am hitting the boneyards for a 92+ decklid taillights and fuel tank.

I have my old 92 block and heads that I'll start building.... I am still going to drive this thing until the new engine is ready. Any suggestions for the new suspension? Any new stuff out there since I've been gone?

Remember Kelly Simons front mount from St Louis 2003? Think I'll go that route.

Kurt,
Nothing really new on suspension....eibach springs, h&r springs, koni shocks, poly bushings or stock replacements.

Speaking of Kelly Simons...is he still around?

BTW is your cell number still the same? We need to drunk call somebody, when we are at Carlisle.
Later
Ken

Doug F has a complete Delrin bushing assymbly for the rear for use with mark VIII control arms. Get rid of wheelhop and enjoy a nice ride. It made such a huge difference in my car not only in wheelhop elimination and handeling but also ride quality...Which I wasnt expecting

Thanks for all of the info.

Ken,
Kelly Simons is on his way to New Mexico right now. The SCCoSW is having a meet in Silver City Thursday to Sunday.

I have a 96 Mark VIII and I am hooked on the air bag highway ride. (I know I'm old)

I am considering "trying" to bring that ride to this SC. Does anyone know if I can simply swap the entire subframes? That would give me the Lincoln cast AL parts, bigger brakes.. etc. I have seen a butt-load of Marks in the boneyards.

Duffy,
I'll get you a new ashtray for Christmas Buddy!

Long Live the Super Coupe!

Thanks for all of the info.

Ken,
Kelly Simons is on his way to New Mexico right now. The SCCoSW is having a meet in Silver City Thursday to Sunday.

I have a 96 Mark VIII and I am hooked on the air bag highway ride. (I know I'm old)

I am considering "trying" to bring that ride to this SC. Does anyone know if I can simply swap the entire subframes? That would give me the Lincoln cast AL parts, bigger brakes.. etc. I have seen a butt-load of Marks in the boneyards.

Duffy,
I'll get you a new ashtray for Christmas Buddy!

Long Live the Super Coupe!

Kurt,
Tell Kelly I said "hi". I am going to finish up on my 92.
Later
Ken

Back