Performance parts for sale

Qwk91sc

I am selling these parts due to a need for money, possibly for a new project, I have not used any of these I just bought them stored them a little and decided to go with a different project.

1. 94-95 model Supercharger, all looks good with it $350 obo
2. BBK 70mm Throttle body $120 obo
3. Magnum powers Polished inlet plenum $450 obo

I also have the stock 94-95 plenum that goes with the SC if you need it, all prices are negotiable. you can e-mail at Qwk98svt at hotmail dot com thanks

-Jeff-

Pictures avalible by request through e-mail, or maybe I can figure out how to post them on here either way, I have pics if needed

-Jeff-

sorry to everyone, I have been real busy, but the the very first person to e-mail me is wanting to buy all three in a package deal, so the sale is pending, but if it falls through, I will be sure to inform the next person in line, but just keep posting if you are interested, just incase, thanks to everyone!

-Jeff-

Here are some pics for people who are still interested, if the first deal falls through

101_0738.jpg

101_0739.jpg

101_0740.jpg

101_0743.jpg

All parts have been sold. thanks for all the intrest, I do still have an 80mm mark VIII MAF anyone interested $25 obo, pics are on here of it

-Jeff-

Back