PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my car

ndiiorio
05-04-2009, 07:28 AM
im starting the part out process and if any of you florida guys need anything let me know its way easier to have somebody come and get it than to ship it. i will be listing some parts soon in the for sale section but i wanted to give you guys a heads up, if you need anything let me know.

89tird
05-04-2009, 10:45 AM
how much for the aluminum rad and barbed hoses ??

why the part out ?

ndiiorio
05-04-2009, 03:06 PM
im just done messing with this project and ready to take on something new. and i can get more money if i part it out rather than sell it...

$450 for the radiator and hose, its actually the regular hose but has the wire mesh over it and the goose nesck into the t-stat. you can see the hose clamp kind of in the middle. that does not include shipping

Flip
05-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Could you send me a close up of the Gauges? What the brand?
What do want for the tensioners with pulleys
flip@freebirdinc.net

Thanks,
Flip

Cobra85
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Nick,
You have any pics of the interior? What color is it? What kind of shape is the pass front fender in?
Thanks
Glenn

ndiiorio
05-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I would like $50 a piece for the tensioners the way they are with the pulleys and accesories.

the interior is grey buti started to convert it to black, but i was using dye, some of it is good some isnt so it depends what you want. the dash is cracked, but let me know what you want. fenders i would say are in excellent shape minus the paint. the paint is in good shape for being almost 20 yrs. old.

The gauges are autometer cobalt. i have speedo, tach, oil presure, water temp, and boost gauge. i also have a fuel gauge but is not the correct one and doesnt work properly (it reads backwards E= Full and about 1/4 tank is empty...) it has one empty slot for an additional gauge and i have all the wiring worked out for 89-93. i made the cluster from the original so it will fit perfect in any of the same year dshes. i can send it as is or i was going to refinish it. i used a textured paint that i used before on some other projects and really liked it (its supposed to make it look like it has metal/black/abs type finish, but i didnt like the looks of ti. it needs sanded and painted to whatever desired color.

ill try to take pictures of everything and post them tonight.

ndiiorio
05-07-2009, 09:25 PM
here are some pics pics...

ndiiorio
05-07-2009, 10:53 PM
i forgot to mention on the gauges, the turn signals are on the left and right and in the center it is the high beam indicator and the cel. i cut outthe original and put them in a plastic metalbezel to match the gaues, the gauges also light up blue with white and orange

ndiiorio
05-12-2009, 02:34 PM
moved this to the parts section