Lentech Hardened 300M Input Shaft

Thomas A

I have a Lentech hardened inner input shaft for an AOD that I would like to sell. I had this in my '93 SC with a Lentech Converter, and no longer need it. This should have less than 5K miles on it, as the car wasn't driving very long with this setup. This will work with any AOD that still retains the factory two piece input shaft design. Not as good as going to a solid 1 piece setup, but still a nice upgrade when retaining the 2 piece design, and much cheaper/easier to install. I'd like $90 Shipped for it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Lentech_Shaft.JPG

Thomas

If your referring to the converter - I believe it was sold a few years ago.

And sounds like you may have bought the input shaft :)

-Melon

Thomas,

I was looking at my Paypal statements and realized that Paypal sent you payment for the shaft twice. Could you get back to me on this. Thanks.

I am only showing one payment. As I recall, you initially sent payment to an incorrect address which never went through, and then sent it again to the correct address. If you look at the details of the first payment, it should indicated that it was canceled or recalled, and never actually came out of your account.

Thomas,

The first payment was cancelled and was to a different email address. They did take the same amount from my account twice. If they didn't send it to you, they kept it. I will call them tomorrow.

You will get it back Flex. They will credit you for it. I have done that before as well. Took a few weeks if I recall though...

Back