Mustang PBR calipers

Jovez

Set removed off of my 2000 mustang when i upgraded. Perfect condition. Painted red with a black running pony on it. (Pony can be removed) Great for upgrading brakes on SC. $110 shipped or will trade for 89 xr7/SC parts/2000 stang parts.

edit: ok so i got a buncha pms wanting to know what ill take for trade. Well considering that my car is essentially stock. Any performance modification around the same value of the calipers. I am most in need of a B&M shifter, ive seen em go for used at around $100.. else a 5% js pulley, polished tubes, SC ground effects(black) open to any offers also.

Last edited:
Do you have pics of the calipers? Just curious if they're the Stang GT PBRs or the Cobra/ Bullit/ Mach style PBRs. I'm very VERY interested! Thanks.

James E.

I CAN get pics. But theyre about 30 miles away from me, ill be there tomorrow and try to snap some. They are the mustang GT/V6 calipers, NOT the mach/cobra calipers.

Edit: right now this is the best pic i found of them. This was before I upgraded, kinda hard to see them though..
S5000642.jpg

Last edited:
Back