Door Shells

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Need both Doors Shells from a 94-95 SC. Body side molding can be off I don't need it. At a minimum I need the drivers doors the passenger is much more easily fixed, but I will take both if you have them.

*Color doesn't matter, but they need to be good and straight, and rust free.

*Prefer with ground effects attached, but I have a set if I need to put new ones on.

*Do not need glass or inside panels.

*It does need to have the keyless entry pad or at least the slot cut out for it, I will be using mine.

*No molding or window channel needed I will be using mine anyway.

*Needs to be close enough to Clarksville, TN to pick up. 1-2 Hours away is OK!

Good price or if you just want to get rid of a set of door shells I will take them.

Let me know what you have, and where you are at.

Smitty

Need both Doors Shells from a 94-95 SC. Body side molding can be off I don't need it. At a minimum I need the drivers doors the passenger is much more easily fixed, but I will take both if you have them.

*Color doesn't matter, but they need to be good and straight, and rust free.

*Prefer with ground effects attached, but I have a set if I need to put new ones on.

*Do not need glass or inside panels.

*It does need to have the keyless entry pad or at least the slot cut out for it, I will be using mine.

*No molding or window channel needed I will be using mine anyway.

*Needs to be close enough to Clarksville, TN to pick up. 1-2 Hours away is OK!

Good price or if you just want to get rid of a set of door shells I will take them.

Let me know what you have, and where you are at.

Smitty

I have both of these in Red from a 94 Auto - also had keyless entry..doors are in great shape with no dents (maybe a parking lot ding but nothing more).

Car is located in Fincastle VA which should be close to your location - 24090
is the Zip.

$75 for the pair seem reasonable?

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Looking on Mapquest shows you're 7 hours away :/

-Tim

Last edited:
Yeah, if you werent so far away I would tell you to come yank them off the 95 I still have sitting around and you can have them.

Back