Custom Double Intercooler for sale

kenewagner

Just finished another double IC this weekend.Will be painting it Monday. Price is 370.00 + your old IC as a core. Shipping is included in the price anywhere in the mainland US. Has the custom endtanks with air divider

Ken

Free installed shots

Here are a couple of pictures of the double IC I bought from Ken a couple of months ago. Excellent workmanship and works great too.

Attachments

• PICT3224.jpg
    PICT3224.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 385
  • PICT3225.jpg
    PICT3225.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 360
I 100 percent agree Ken makes a very nice double ic. He has superb fab skills. I also agree this is a great deal for the quality of the product you are recieving. Plus I like the fact that when you use one of Ken's ic's you don't have to worry about the overheating issues some have had when they installed a front mount ic.

Jay

the overheating issues is why I pick a double instead of a front mount, 90 plus degrees in FL all the time !

Would like to turn this over as vacation time approaches and would like to have it gone before Im gone. 350.00 + your old IC shipped anywhere in the mainland US. Price drop good to the 28th of this month. I am gone after that for several weeks

Ken

Back