2009 SC Shootout info

To bad about the old venue. I'm sure that the economy in Indiana can use the bucks that our group will be spending. I'm looking forward to this one. It's always a good thing to go somewhere that you haven't been before. Now that the dates are firm we need to work on Ontario chapter participation. Now's the time to make the plans. Step up guys! It's a great time.
Alan

I might be going, but it all depends on economics. Another round of layoffs scheduled for next month :cool:, but this time I honestly don't know where they are going to get the people, so it may be less hours which is better than nothing.

Fraser

Its 11 more miles than Dayton. I am off for a week on those dates already, and Racing is done for the year. Will be time for a bit of a rest.
Matt

I might come as a spectator...The flight to Indy isn't too bad, 1.5 hrs, but how to get from the airport to the track in Albany?Muncie is an hr away. I wonder who else is flying? What Hotel is everyone staying at?

Dangle, you might want to consider driving down with someone too, Im sure Alan could use the company as he has done to many trips without any tunes :p, just make sure you got your singing voice to keep him happy, I hear he listens to alot of britney spears and new kids on the block.

but seriously, just a thought, its a enjoyable drive, Im not sure if ill be driving with everyone this year as Im really thinking about trailering my car down this year since Ill have a truck this time. I have to race my ~~~ off since Im getting stuck in Mod 2 with stock heads and a cam..

Bruce, I think you are faster than most guy's in Mod 2 anyway. You will kick but man. I am going to try and make it again this year. I am thinking on trailering as well, we'll see how it goes.

Drew

just make sure you got your singing voice to keep him happy, I hear he listens to alot of britney spears and new kids on the block.

Oh Gawd..I don't know...It's been awhile since I belted out any Britney:eek:

NKOTB, no prob:)

Back