SC key chain

ThunderDave

Well, after getting two SC hornpad buttons and starting this very short project, that turned out to be not that hard after all, I finished the key chain I wanted to make. It's not perfect by any means and I needed to use black sharpie on some spots to blacken it up. I was thinking about using a small chain to connect to key ring, but this way might be safer in not losing it. But anyway, what do y'all think?

Attachments

• Photo-0514[1].jpg
    Photo-0514[1].jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 211
  • Photo-0515[1].jpg
    Photo-0515[1].jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Photo-0516[1].jpg
    Photo-0516[1].jpg
    59 KB · Views: 213
The thought of making these to sell, never crossed my mind. I think it would be cost prohibitive to do. I mean, who wants a $50 dollar key chain? :eek: :rolleyes:

Plus, if you can get two buttons with the plastic it mounts on, you could make your own. It was very simple. ;) :D :cool:

Thanks for the nice comments. Yeah Eddie, just think if those two you sent me hadn't got lost in the mail, I could have made you one too. :p :rolleyes: :D

I'll be happy to let anyone wanting one know how I did it if you want to pm me and you can make one for yourself. If I could do it, anyone could. :eek: :D

The thought of making these to sell, never crossed my mind. I think it would be cost prohibitive to do. I mean, who wants a $50 dollar key chain? :eek: :rolleyes:

Plus, if you can get two buttons with the plastic it mounts on, you could make your own. It was very simple. ;) :D :cool:

Thanks for the nice comments. Yeah Eddie, just think if those two you sent me hadn't got lost in the mail, I could have made you one too. :p :rolleyes: :D

I'll be happy to let anyone wanting one know how I did it if you want to pm me and you can make one for yourself. If I could do it, anyone could. :eek: :D

AWESOME idea! Gonna try this!

Thunderbird Key Chain

Hi,

I made a unique Thunderbird SC badge that I thought might be cool. I'll try to put it on a t-shirt, key chain or something that I can sell.

It's a cross between a 1955 Thunderbird Badge, a 1989 Thunderbird Badge, and incorporates an SC into it.

Last edited:
Back