Yet another new Autorotor kit apears...

XxSlowpokexX

I was going to keep my old S port but someone made me an offer I just couldnt refuse. New in the box SCU AR kit for my MP inlet and S port.

This makes me wonder though. How many people have actually put thier AR's to use and how many are just sitting around on shelves waiting to be used?

You have two SC and two twin screws. So why do need another one :rolleyes: weird. Damon gets to have all the fun. :eek:

Wow.......

I don't believe it. Hope your joking was really wanted to try and get your s port from you to. Congrats on the find.

This kit from the photos looks identical to the one on my teal car. Ill post some photos later on in the week. And 90...I sent you a PM..I didnt forget about you. I still have an S port that was pulled from my Allen 4.6 kit..I generally dont get rid of certain items because I know Ill never get them again...the S port is one of those things..But I couldnt help myself. Time for another sc:O)

will you guys please explain all the gargle I just read too the newbies here, and whats the diffrence between coated and uncoated rotors, Im new at all the indepth supercharger stuff and anything related so I wouldnt even know what to search for:confused: on here im just reading as i go:p

go to the literature section at the front of the page and read up.

we do need an faq section, dont we?

94-95 M90's have coated rotors. All later generration eatons have coated rotors. With the coating tighter clearances in the case can be had which means more boost (a lil nothing major). I think its more of an efficiency issue to be honest.

I think its crap that one can not acquire an AR kit if they would like.

With the auto industry in the gutter has anyone ever thought off trying to buy up or find and mn12 factory machines or buying the rights to the blueprints for the machines or whatever it would be you would need, maybe everyone could pitch in and and we would be able to sell "factory" parts that are hard or impossible to find, hell why not just make whole kit cars with newer suspension motors and stuff that would cost too much to get the machines for and what not that could go for like 12 or 15000???

Im sure that with all the knowledge you guys have and the mechanics at hand here if everyone pitched in we could bring the thunderbirds back if Ford co-operated. Especially if there was a kit car offered with a newer preformance Ford crate motor or something so they could cash in on production too

maybe everyone could pitch in and and we would be able to sell "factory" parts that are hard or impossible to find

Im sure that with all the knowledge you guys have and the mechanics at hand here if everyone pitched in we could bring the thunderbirds back if Ford co-operated. Especially if there was a kit car offered with a newer preformance Ford crate motor or something so they could cash in on production too

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84757

Back