Carlsbad, Who's going?

35th SC

Okay guys, who the heck is going to Carlsbad on Sat? I'll be there with my wife in the Ti SC and quite a few more mods! I'm staying the night in Carlsbad also, let me know if you all want rooms!

Mike

I can't make it

I'm on vacation this week and going up north campin'.

Y'all have a good time!

BTW, I think I got my missing boost problem solved. There was a leak where the top seals to the supercharger and an 8" rupture in one of the intercooler end tank seams.

wait wait wait wait... mike... you HAVE to bring the 35th. What do i have to do to talk you into it? your wife can drive the titanium, and you can drive the 35th... or vice versa. im not going to give up on this one...

I'll be there in the 35th! :) Maybe Lolo, and a cooler full of "drinks".

John: Glad to hear you got the gremlins figured out!!! Enjoy your vacation!

Al

How far north???

I'll be there with my wife if I can drag her away from studying. Long term sub/half time grad student...I see her once in a while;)

Anthony

BTW John, how far north are you heading...I know of a great little campsite in Crescent City...Have fun.

I'll be there bright and early. Hope we can get at least 10 SC's there, that'd be a nice turnout! Have we decided if there is gonna be a cruze or are we just gonna stay at the track??

Kyle

Carlsbad?

I'm planning to make it also. Don't think I'm gonna run though. I'll bring a cooler full of h20 and soda as well. What about the cruise?

We can decide that there based on the number of people that are running and those who are there to watch. If anyone who knows a good area can scope it out for us and make us some maps or volunteers to lead, im sure the participants will appreciate it.

Al

we are not sure of a picture spot yet, and we are all going to meet at the track. we might just have to decide on a picture spot at the track. me and al decided that we will see if there is a decent looking backdrop we can use at carlsbad. we'll have to play it by ear

Well I live the Encinitas/Carlsbad area right around the track and I know of plenty of picture spots or places to eat if anyone wants to go, but we will talk at the track and see who all shows up, and maybe a pic around there would be easier than going somewhere. What time is everyone planning on being there? You should come at least an hour before the races start ~1pm and line up on the street across from the track entrance. I'll probably be there around 10-11am. Who all is racing?

Kyle

Buck Buck Buck, cluck cluck cluck :D You gotta be there Ron you missed Carlsbad last time around. I know it's a heck of a drive for you but it will be worth it I'm sure.

Al

PS How come you haven't been on messenger lately, how did the visit to the doctors go?

Sorry to hear that...

I hope that everything is ok and that you are back in the swing of things soon. You will be missed...

Anthony

p.s. Do you have something against Carlsbad that we don't know about?

hey sue... i guess no one understands my sense of humor, i am going to delete that post, so it doesn't cause any controversy... thanky :) oh yeah, we're in the 90's down here too... it's only fair :)

Last edited:
Back