maf?

Not sure but I think that the 93 - 95 cars came with a 70mm MAF and the earlier cars came with the 55mm.

You can always remove the MAF and measure the diameter.

I had similar questions, some info HERE

BTW, my '91 has the 70mm and was built early in model year, Sept '90.

Thought it might help narrow it down if you looked on the MAF for the number that is in that thread. That's how I found out mine's the 70mm, since it isn't certain for a '91. If yours has that number, there you go. Just a thought, that someone may have swapped it for a later model MAF rather than aftermarket, if they swapped it out. Or, post what you see on yours, maybe someone will recognize it?

Look on the black sensor part of the MAF. It has two lines of numbers and letters. They will be under the line that says: AIR FLOW>. Look at the second row, it starts with AFH-. Now, if the next thing you see after this is 55, then it is a 55mm. If you see 70, then it is 70mm. This is what is on my stock sensors I have here. However, if someone else has done what I did then you could have 55mm electronics on a 70mm housing. The most accurate way to tell is to take it off and measure the bore.

Biggin':D

Back