Cam and Heads

SC1day

I have a brand new Comp Cam that i bought for an 89 Thunderbird SC or. It is the, Competition Cams Xtreme Energy 3.8L V6 SC Stage 2 Camshaft, from SC Perfomance, $250 plus shipping .
I also have a set of remanufatured heads for an 89 SC. I sold the car and now I don't them, $250 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Do you do paypal?

Is the price shipped? If not price to 78577.
SORRY, PRICE FOR SCREAMIN DEMON COIL.

Last edited:
F Y I could still be interested

awile back I talked to you on the phone because you didnt have any post on here and asked for a pic you said you would get to it . Its been over a month I believe . I still need a cam if the price is right and I actually get a brand new undamaged cam for the money.

Cam

Hey, I still have the cam if you still want it. $275 and I will pay for the shipping. If tat will work, I can get it shipped tomorrow. Thanks

awile back I talked to you on the phone because you didnt have any post on here and asked for a pic you said you would get to it . Its been over a month I believe . I still need a cam if the price is right and I actually get a brand new undamaged cam for the money.

well

response is good and the pic ? anyone buy something from mr. sc1day for reference ? thanks

Last edited:
Pic

Here are a couple pics of the cam.
response is good and the pic ? anyone buy something from mr. sc1day for reference ? thanks

Last edited:
Dropped price of the heads to $300

I'll take $300 for the heads, OBO.
I have a brand new Comp Cam that i bought for an 89 Thunderbird SC or. It is the, Competition Cams Xtreme Energy 3.8L V6 SC Stage 2 Camshaft, from SC Perfomance, $275.
I also have a set of remanufatured heads for an 89 SC. I sold the car and now I don't them, $325

Back