Weird problem... Cruise control?

Evan_90SC

Ok, I've got this weird new problem with my SC that started happening about a week ago. It has been happening every morning, but only in the morning...

I'll get going about 40 mph and the rpms will get a little shaky. Then if I let off the gas the car is still pulling, almost like the cruise control is on. When this happens, the CE light comes on, then goes off, then comes on, then goes off, repetitively... Most of the time only staying on for a couple seconds at a time, but this morning it actually stayed on for about a minute before it turned off. Then, when I slow down to come to a stop, the CE light will go off if it's on, and the car will stop pulling... which makes me lean more towards a problem in the cruise control because cruise control only opperates above 30 mph.

Once the car warms up the problem does go away... so it normally only does this in the first 5-10 minutes of my morning drive. Has anyone ever experienced this before? :confused: Does anyone have any ideas what it might be? I should be able to pull codes on it this weekend and see if there's something there that might help.

Thanks,
Evan

Back