stopping in to say Hi, driving domestic again

SC UL8R1990

I passed by a black 93 SC the other day and told myself to swing by sccoa soon. So whats new in the SC world? Any new power adders, turbos, SC's, whipples ? Any new break through projects? Restorations? The community seems to be well in tact which is great to see. I can't wait to have an sc again as a project car, my favorite car of all time.

some of you will be happy to know that i jumped ship from my 06 civic si and came back to the domestic side :D,albeit a GM. I picked up an 08 G8 GT, needed a 4door since we are expecting and didnt fall in love with any of the 4 door imports. Probably because they didnt have a 6.0L V8 under the hood :eek::D. I missed rear drive, torque, and the sound of a V8. To me this is like a modern day SC, somewhat of a sleeper with all the bells and whistles, and more power/torque than necessary of course:cool:. Im getting around 22-25mpg so that's not too shabby either. figured id share some pics. I went up to norwalk and ran a best run of 13.7@106 bone stock down to the paper air filter. I really fell in love with the car when I saw it, then I was hooked when i drove it.

Anyways, hope all is well in the SC community. I'm hoping it stays together for a while so I have some support when I pick up another one.

frleft3.jpg

g8frleft2.jpg

g8frleft.jpg

DSCF3796.jpg

g8int.jpg

g8intnight.jpg

gtrear.jpg

gtfront.jpg

Back