got ticketed today....little rant i guess unsafe start?

92sclikenew

unsafe start is what it was called.. he told me it was 6points:eek:...

well at the moment im drivin my taurus sho since the sc is down. but this thing wont even spin the tires and thats all i can find about what it could mean..

hears the story..
come out of a gas station and get in the left turn lane(doesn't have a turn light and its a very busy road. eureka if you know)light is red when i pull up. light turns green i roll up some (im first car in my lane)wait for traffic. make my turn, now i dont know if i made my turn to fast for the older officer or what but he pulled me over and said it was a unsafe start 6points i gave you a break:eek:. i dont call that a break. now to make it sound a little better i know the local officers in the city that it was wrote in and they have cleared a few tickets for me:D.maybe they will do another?

just i dont feel it was fair i considered it a little aggressive driving and i have bald tires and they didn't even chirp or spin....

im only 23.. its a nice shined up silver frost, little loud v8, tinted windows,lowered about an inch, such young people things:rolleyes:

owell guess ill be paying it or hopping my friends help me out once again!

Last edited:
Know what your sayin, those V8 SHO's are hard as hell to break the tires lose from a dead stop.

you stated in the end there you have friends and cleared up a few other tickets. why do you get tickets? Oh, that's right, you are only 23, that's why you get pulled over, its not the aggressive driving, tell that to the judge, he will understand.

Know what your sayin, those V8 SHO's are hard as hell to break the tires lose from a dead stop.

um you got me confused?

you stated in the end there you have friends and cleared up a few other tickets. why do you get tickets? Oh, that's right, you are only 23, that's why you get pulled over, its not the aggressive driving, tell that to the judge, he will understand.

really i talked to one of the officers he said he had never heard of such ticket in 25years and said for what i explained. same to you guys. that it seemed unfair.

i know quite a few cops and they will pull over younger people with nice cars just to f with them.. so i know that had alot to do with it.. owell....

when ever im in my sho ill get stopped 4times more then i will in the sc just to be harassed!

Last edited:
Michigan Cops are hard on the young guys, last month I had a 5 mph over ticket in my wife's mini-van... Last year I got a ticket with a rental car for not using my turn signal pulling into my driveway.

Good luck of fighting that ticket :p

Jerry

I would go to court and fight it over 6 points.
Alan

that's what might happen, i wont hear back from that officer till Tuesday of next week. at most they will tell me to get a court hearing and when i go it will get dismissed since i know the officers that deal with the tickets for the city i was in:p

the officer also said it shouldnt be 6 points but he was unsure:rolleyes: he asked if i spun the tires when i took off i laughed and said no and pointed to my car and said it looks nice but its slow....

this was b4 i lowered it some and tinted the windows.. and this is also b4 the sc got the stock wheels painted block.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back