PDA

View Full Version : some codes help

BuRHan90SC
05-20-2009, 06:44 PM
hi guys........

i did a self diagnostic test today and in KOEO i got code 49 and i have a paper it says ''spout signal defaulted to 10 degree BTDC'' which comes in contentious memory and in KOER i got 77 ''wide open throttle not sensed during test'' and 74 ''brake on/off circuit open, not on during test''

any help would be appreciated to solve these codes...thanks:)

Pat
05-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Assuming this is for your '90 i dug these up for starters.

BuRHan90SC
05-20-2009, 10:29 PM
thank your very much PAT for the fsm....did u scan them from the book or u got these on PDF? thanks again:)

Pat
05-20-2009, 11:01 PM
I have the program on my computer.

BuRHan90SC
05-21-2009, 12:05 AM
program? like u pay monthly fee for it? or u jus have saved on ur comp?

Pat
05-21-2009, 01:39 AM
I got it from a program on my computer called "AllData" used for shops and such. Which has a library of vehicles on CDs. There are different methods of obtaining this program.

There is also a website called
ALLDATAdiy.com
(https://www.alldatadiy.com/)

That website is an online subscription based manual.

Buying it online for the first vehicle is $26.95-1ys/$46.95-5yrs or at Autozone for the same price. I've only seen the 1yr at Autozone. I got it at Autozone cheaper b/c of my military discount.

For vehicles after that it is:
The subscription is $16.95 for a year or $29.95 for 5 years.
The subscription is for 1 vehicle; year, make, and model.

I only have it on my Subaru XT6 ATM.
I like it and its easy to use, and can't rip the page or get dirt all over it.. If I keep the car I'm going to renew the subscription.

Here's a few examples from what they look like.

backtobirds
05-21-2009, 02:52 AM
hi guys........

i did a self diagnostic test today and in KOEO i got code 49 and i have a paper it says ''spout signal defaulted to 10 degree BTDC'' which comes in contentious memory and in KOER i got 77 ''wide open throttle not sensed during test'' and 74 ''brake on/off circuit open, not on during test''

any help would be appreciated to solve these codes...thanks:)

For the BOO test that just means you did not step on the brake pedal during the self-test. I have never seen that WOT code before. Does the car run OK?

backtobirds
05-21-2009, 02:54 AM
By the way, does BuRHan90SC=Burhan? Because I have known a few Burhans in my lifetime.

BuRHan90SC
05-21-2009, 05:43 AM
I got it from a program on my computer called "AllData" used for shops and such. Which has a library of vehicles on CDs. There are different methods of obtaining this program.

There is also a website called
ALLDATAdiy.com
(https://www.alldatadiy.com/)

That website is an online subscription based manual.

Buying it online for the first vehicle is $26.95-1ys/$46.95-5yrs or at Autozone for the same price. I've only seen the 1yr at Autozone. I got it at Autozone cheaper b/c of my military discount.

For vehicles after that it is:
The subscription is $16.95 for a year or $29.95 for 5 years.
The subscription is for 1 vehicle; year, make, and model.

I only have it on my Subaru XT6 ATM.
I like it and its easy to use, and can't rip the page or get dirt all over it.. If I keep the car I'm going to renew the subscription.

Here's a few examples from what they look like.

thank you very much i might buy the service as well..:)

BuRHan90SC
05-21-2009, 05:45 AM
By the way, does BuRHan90SC=Burhan? Because I have known a few Burhans in my lifetime.

lol yes its Burhan and i know there very few Burhan out there....i have never encountered the same name person in my whole life and i m 21 lol.....

and that WOT code is there and my car runs fine but burns a lil more gas....i think normal for TBIRDs cuz i m heavy on foot most of the time,...