MP2 w/ stock SC pulley

chadder1313

Ive got a MP2 on the car with a 85mm tb and stock sc pulley on it. It also has a full exhaust. My question is how should this set up run? Down low it pulls like crap but once you get in the 4k area it pulls real hard. But this set up feels a little faster than a stock sc or about the same. Now i have a 10% on the way so that will be on asap. How much will the 10% give me? Whats wrong with this picture.

IMG_0200.jpg

Last edited:
More OD will probably help. But an IC upgrade wouldn't hurt either. Or else you'll run into heatsoak fairly quickly.

-Melon

Yep an intercooler is def. on the wish list. My question is what the mp2 should run like with a stock SC pulley?

Yep an intercooler is def. on the wish list. My question is what the mp2 should run like with a stock SC pulley?

If it's like the other MP blowers, you'll probably have to OD the heck out of it. I was running 10% on my MPII and it felt good.

-Melon

Yep thats what im thinking also. Im thinking also that with the huge exhaust im losing low end torque. But i just got done a little drive in it and it felt really good. Who knows? I cant wait to get this 10% on it!

Whats wrong with this picture.

the bank 2 wires are laying on the alternator. But anyway.... the big thing with the stock M90 was high outlet temps from bad outlet port and nearly worthless intercooler. An overdrive and front mount intercooler will do wondors. And I like that outlet spacer.

I would put some coated rotors in that MPII even before I would overdrive it. Thats a bang that will give you a few more pounds of boost without heatsoaking you intercooler. 10% od might hurt you up top from what I have heard.

Well, you got a nice hot air intake :D

Over drive it some more, you'll feel the difference. Also, just for the intercoolers sake get a fan on that thing.

Back