92 parts FOR CHEAP!!!!

durbinSC

I have some suspension parts off a 92 supercoupe I have been parting out, here is a list of what I can think of right now, will update later if I missed anything.

rear halfshafts, no tear or rips in boots, comes with rotors,hubs, everything............$60 for both plus shipping.....now $30 plus shipping

1.5 or 2" lowering springs, not sure what kind but still have blue paint on them.............$100 plus shipping......SOLD

two TRW upper control arms, great condition, no rips on the rubber sleeve.............$40 plus shipping.......now $20 plus shipping

all four gen I supercoupe rims in good contion, two rims come with tires but the tires are badly damage, could use for rollers, the other two rims dont come with tires, a little of the paint is comin off one rims but still looks good, comes with all four center caps, $150 for all four, PICK UP only.............now $75

very nice tan half leather half tweed rear seat, great condtion with only one or two small stains,..........................SOLD

92 style headlights very clear, with spots of yellow around just the seal but still very clear.......................$40 plus shipping.................now $20 plus shipping

power antenna worked when tooken out............................$10 plus shipping..............now $5 plus shipping

supercoupe radiator, did not leak......................................$30 plus shipping......................now $15 plus shipping

92 white sc front bumper, paint is coming off the black strip that goes around it, two 3 inch cracks..........................SOLD

also have a stock driveshaft in good condition, u-joints look good, $20, PICK UP only................now $10

supercharger return tube I believe, it has the ribs in it but it dont say "supercharged" on it, goes from the bottom of the IC to the back of the supercharger, great for porting if you have a daily driver.........................$20 plus shipping....................now $10 plus shipping

I have a MAF from a 92 supercoupe, , $30 plus shipping

can get pics upon request

Last edited:
actually im about 1 hour from springfield, just take I-55 south and I work in a town called litchfield which is about 30 minutes away from my house, so I can meet you in litchfield or something, just let me me know what you want and someday we can meet or something

charged92 im sorry I can get pics I totally forgot I will get them up tonight, thanks for reminding me

bump, everything up for grabs besides lowering springs unless the sale falls through, I need this stuff gone, im tired of looking at it

Red 93 Thunderbird SC

We own a red 93 Thunderbird SC and we are looking for a complete set of black door panels and a black gear boot? Can you help?

Back