PDA

View Full Version : From C.R.

k_schutte
05-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Yeah, so I am obviously new, thought i would introduce myself.

Names Keith and I am from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Just recently got an '89 SC in trade for my lifted bronco... List of stuff it came with and stuff I purchased for it already below...

no pics yet.... but it's black with maroon interior

its an '89 Thunderbird SC (power everything, adjustable ride control, sunroof etc...)
3.8L supercharged V6
5-speed trans
Spec stage 3+ clutch
short throw shifter
20K on re-built (not stock ) motor (by some big place in Moline, IL)
square port M90 (from the 94-95 SC's)
Walbro 255
Venom 42#ers
BBK 75MM T.B.
C&L 76mm MAF
Hypertech ship
custom shorty headers
dual intercooler (two stock ones welded together, quite common)
custom "high rise" outlet plenum (about 3" taller than stock)
10% S.C. pulley
5% Jackshaft pulley
couple sets of rims

Stuff I have ordered:
8" 1550CFM fan (for the intercooler)
3.27 gears (its a 5-speed)
SCP Rear Torsional Load Brace
SCP Lower Engine Cradle Brace Kit
Cold Air Intake

other:
2.5" dual exhaust off the headers
probably just go with Flowmasters, no cats/resonators
EGR delete may be
tint
stereo (about 10Kw RMS in the caddi, this one will be more like 2Kw RMS or so)

PackerCityDan
05-26-2009, 03:09 PM
If you want the 3.27 gears NOW, I have a set sitting in my garage pulled out of a Super Coupe. ( I went to 3.55s )

If you want them, drop me a note or get my phone numbers from Mike Albee.

Dan, the At Large Member.

275hptbirdsc
05-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Congrats on the SC. I live in waterloo and I was in cr a couple days ago to bad I didnt see you:o. If you plan on coming down to waterloo you should let me know id love to see your car! PS You should come to the cedar falls raceway they love SCs there!

forcfed93
05-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi Keith,
Mike Albee Here!!!

I'm in CR too. (Wilson Ave SW)

Drop by sometime, I'd love to see the car and talk with you!

k_schutte
05-31-2009, 10:54 AM
I'll do that... If you are on wilson, I am probably only a couple miles from you. I'm on 5th ave by Taylor (the school)

Completely off subject, did you have a younger (18-22~) female relative in the army in late jan. early feb.? I got a medical discharge and while in teh discharge bay met a girl with the last name Albee, she is from Davenport IIRC but has family in C.R. and some other places in Iowa. I think her mom just recently had some type of major surgery (well in early feb.)

forcfed93
05-31-2009, 09:00 PM
I'll do that... If you are on wilson, I am probably only a couple miles from you. I'm on 5th ave by Taylor (the school)

Completely off subject, did you have a younger (18-22~) female relative in the army in late jan. early feb.? I got a medical discharge and while in teh discharge bay met a girl with the last name Albee, she is from Davenport IIRC but has family in C.R. and some other places in Iowa. I think her mom just recently had some type of major surgery (well in early feb.)

There are some Albee's in Dav. The father is a professor in Moline. I have a Neice that was in Resurves about two years ago but got a medical discharge shortly after basic due to a back problem ...