Nice day to clean up the SC's

nickleman60

What a beautiful day outside today, thought I'd shine up the SC's.

Attachments

• memorial day 09 008.JPG
    memorial day 09 008.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 121
  • memorial day 09 006.JPG
    memorial day 09 006.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 125
  • memorial day 09 002.JPG
    memorial day 09 002.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
nice day to work on the gf's Bonneville... changing just about every front end peice.... sucks

looking good tho!

if you have 4 sc's in that small driveway, where does the wife/girlfriend park her car ??

I'm divorced with no girlfriend, been that way for a while, had my heart broke by my last girlfriend so I've been taking a long break from the dating thing. I figure sooner or later I'll meet the right woman.......:rolleyes:

She better like Supercoupes.....................:D

Last edited:
No, don't want to make the trip by myself, I'll wait for when a few others can make it.

Well I hoping sometime in june, I will be able to make it. O yeah my mustang said he will take that challenge. We pick up his 302 today. So he hoping to have it in the car soon. (If his wake doesn't hold him up)

I'm divorced with no girlfriend, been that way for a while, had my heart broke by my last girlfriend so I've been taking a long break from the dating thing. I figure sooner or later I'll meet the right woman.......:rolleyes:

She better like Supercoupes.....................:D

oh my bad.

either way, im soooooo jealous of the 94 black auto. it looks soo nasty !

I LOVE THE BLACK ONE SINCE BLACK IS MY FAVORITE COLOR BUT THAT OPAL FROST LOOKS TIGHT. YOU'VE GOT A NICE PAIR THERE. I'D BET IT WOULD BE FUN TO DO THE WHOLE FLOCK. :eek:

Back